- The Cat Who Turned Me into a Cat-Lover!
- Teach a Cat to Sit and Come!
- Teach at Cat to Up and Stay!
- Teach a Cat to Jump and Twirl!
- Writers to the Rescue: The Cat House
- Guest Post: Preventing Pet Overpopulation
- Our Most Euthanized Pet
- Spay/Neuter Awareness
- Guest Post: Zee & Zoey’s Spay/Neuter Series, Part One – The Facts of Life: The 101’s of Kittens and Conception
- Guest Post: Zee & Zoey’s Spay/Neuter Series, Part Two – The Overall Health, Behavioral, and Emotional Benefits for Cats and Society at Large
- Guest Post: Zee & Zoey’s Spay/Neuter Series, Part Three – The Fountain of Youth and a Reduction of Facial Wrinkles Discovered by People Who Have Cats That are Spayed or Neutered!
- Using Teaching & Art to Help Cats
- Using Writing and Sales to Help Cats
- The Indoor/Outdoor Cat Debate
- Guest Post: Obedience, friend or foe?
- Guest Post: Keeping A Cat Safe Outside
- Enrich Your Indoor Cat’s Life
- America’s Overlooked 40 Million Community Cats
- How Disneyland & Google Help Cats
- How Universities and Prisons Help Cats
- The Cats of Parliament Hill
- The Faces of Feral Cats
- Caring for Senior Cats
- Bonded Together by CKD
- Guest Post: Outdoor Catios for Enrichment and Entertainment
- Guest Post: Building Your Cat’s Dream Catio
- Guest Post: The Cat Garden
- The Unconditional Love of Blossom
- Guest Post: Can Earthing Benefit Your Cat?
- Guest Post: Does Your Cat Wear A Cat Collar? He Should and Here’s Why!
- How to Trap a Cat with Shapes
- Guest Post: How to Socialize A Cat
- Guest Post: Is it Play Fighting or Real Fighting?
- Cat. Vs. Cat by Pam Johnson-Bennett
- Bootsie Learns to be a Pet
- Happy Mew Year!
- Cinder’s Advice: Bringing Home A New Cat
- The Many Ways Our Pets Feel
- Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day
- Can Cats Be Trained?
- Cat Obedience?
- Cat Agility?
- Cinder’s Advice: Trimming A Cat’s Nails
- An Enriched Cat is a Happy Cat
- Cat Owners Disagree About Cat Training
- Interview with a Community Cats Vocate
- Cuddly Kitten Day: The Story of Gravy
- Rescue Starts with Just One Animal
- A Cat Rescuer Needs Our Help
- Cinder’s Advice: Bonding with a New Cat
- The Cat Training Series: Rainy Visits Hearts United for Animals
- The Cat Training Series: Introducing Rainy to the Great Outdoors
- The Cat Training Series: Rainy Ventures Beyond the Porch
- The Cat Training Series: Building My Bond with Rainy
- June 4: National Hug Your Cat Day!
- The Cat Training Series: Rainy Visits A Park
- Guest Post: Three Treats You Can Make for Your Dog or Cat
- A New Way of Thinking About Cat Training
- The Cat Training Series: Rainy Returns to Hearts United for Animals
- The Cat Training Series: Rainy Meets a Puppy and Explores a Rose Garden
- Interview with Laura Moss
- Cinder’s Advice: Taking a Cat to a Vet
- The Cat Training Series: Rainy Visits A Friends, A Store, And More!
- Three Ways to Help Cats
- Cat Training Series: Rainy’s Grooming Routine
- Tommy’s Good Samaritan Family
- A Feline Special Needs Sanctuary: C & W Rustic Hollow Shelter
- August 22: Take Your Cat to the Vet Day
- Therapy Cats 101
- Cinder’s Advice: Giving Medication to a Cat
- Global Cat Day: A Tale of Two Cats
- Guest Post: The Community Cats at LAA’s Pet Food Bank by Blake Gilmore
- A Cat is not a Houseplant
- Guest Post: Using Catnip to Train Your Cat
- Why Clicker Train Cats?
- If You Can Train A Lemur….
- October 29: National Cat Day
- Cat Training Series: Rainy’s Fall Adventures
- My “Fishing Trip” with Nebraska’s TNR Groups
- The Blair Community Cats: A Successful TNR Model
- How Universities Help Community Cats
- Cinder’s Advice: Helping a Cat Recover After Surgery
- Adventures in Fostering, Part One
- The Cat House’s Love Therapy Program
- REVIEW: Mayhem and Mystery at the Kitty Kastle by Malynda McCarrick
- Cat Training Series: Clicker Training
- Adventures in Fostering, Part Two
- Men Who Love Cats
- Adventures in Fostering, Part Three
- Adventures in Fostering: Love Letter to Onyx
- Therapy Cats Q & A
- When Your Cat Won’t Use A Litter Box
- Cinder’s Advice: Growling and Food-Guarding
- Guest Post: Ten Reasons to Adopt a Cat
- Adventures in Fostering, The Adoption Process
Have cat questions of your own? Submit to: allisontalkspetsATgmailDOTcom